No announcement yet.

Artwork, Design and Propaganda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A new issue... one wonders what she has done wrong? My guess: Heels to low...
    Attached Files
    My women wear seamed stockings and heels - whether they like it or not! Although wetlook leggings are also fine...

Comment

• esclavage
      esclavage commented
      Editing a comment
      peterjones - A really great use of black and white for the image cover. It gives off a sense of starkness/bleakness. For an even more tongue-in-cheek subversion, the cover could have been supporting the woman being arrested to stoke the feeling of 'fake news'

• peterjones
      peterjones commented
      Editing a comment
      I can't take the credit here - the picture alreay was b-w... But I think you idea with supporting the woman would be great to follow up - but my feeling is that you'd need a full article/text for that, it would be difficult to conway the "fake news" idea only on the cover.

And annother one...
    Attached Files
    My women wear seamed stockings and heels - whether they like it or not! Although wetlook leggings are also fine...

Comment

A last one for today...
      Attached Files

Comment

• esclavage
        esclavage commented
        Editing a comment
        peterjones - surprisingly cute. It's an interesting take on a Exec2Sec situation where the former CEO genuinely finds happiness in her new relationship. This actually sounds like a fun subversion of the Selectacorp subversion and might make a great game idea seed.

• peterjones
        peterjones commented
        Editing a comment
        Again thak you, esclavage ! Cute is very fitting. As I said before, I'm tying to throw something in for everyone :-)

Ulver Thanks for the inspiration and the good ideas! I took up your proposal and worked out how a potential advertisement for a bridal academy could look like. What do you think?

I'm not worried about adversitement, testemonials and picture content in general. Plenty of those. But you know that I'm not a great writer - in fact, a rather bad one. Would you be willing/able to come up and write 3-5 articles for the magazine? I agree that they could be based on PA magazine - but somebody actually has to convert and edit the material...

Attached Files

Comment

• MaxDS
        MaxDS commented
        Editing a comment
        Ha, I love the advertisement. It's quite a bit of text though. So it's very old timey in that regard.

• peterjones
        peterjones commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you, glad you liked it MaxDS ! Indeed, old-time advertisements used many small pictures/illustrations, broken up with lots of text - because there were still a lot of medium-sized consumer industries in the 1950s, they had to explain to you what they sell and why you need it... Modern global brands don't bother any more.

Filling space in magazines: Fun Facts, This date in history, advice column (this seems like a must)?
      #CufflinksForever

Comment

• peterjones
        peterjones commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for these ideas, MaxDS ! Would you be willing to write a few of these? Just post them here and I'll include them into the layout...?!

A few new ones for the weekend... hey Ulver , don't you agree that the education of a young woman should start even before wife school?
      Attached Files

Comment

• esclavage
        esclavage commented
        Editing a comment
        I really liked the image choice for this one. There's a great clothing contrast with the white and dark.

Ah, Christmas is approaching fast... this picture is used by fancysteel to promote their new chastity bras (which are only for play, unfortunately, as the cups are not very secure).

But I just love the facial expression of the women - half afraid, half curious...
      Attached Files

Comment

• esclavage
        esclavage commented
        Editing a comment
        Female chastity themes will always get a like from me.

• Ulver
        Ulver commented
        Editing a comment
        While I love the concept I would really enjoy something were the image is a bit more plausibly down to earth. Something that suggests enforced female chastity is a common everyday occurrence. Updated a few images as examples of what I meant.

It took me quite a while to figure out how to do this... but the picture is just too lovely!
      Attached Files

Comment

• Ulver
        Ulver commented
        Editing a comment
        While I like the image I have to say it doesn’t seem terribly practical. A bit hard for me to suspend disbelief here.

• peterjones
        peterjones commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi Ulver! Yes, you're absolutely right: It's hard to suspend disbelief here... this is more fetish fun than a real life mirror image. But as you said, it's a good image ;-)
        But I would disagree with the practicability: Prisons are absolutely inefficient, and designed to be that way... so why not add annother layer on top of that (like a shiny latex one... hehe... sorry for the pun)?

I realize this is a minor nitpick but shouldn’t your magazine covers come with an “Unsuitable for minors and females” warning. Under the provisions of the Protection of Womanhood Act it is a criminal offense to allow unsupervised female viewing of this material. Something along those lines?

Comment

• peterjones
        peterjones commented
        Editing a comment
        Splendid idea! I'll do that for the next one..
    Working...
    X