Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Library of Laws (in chronological order)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Library of Laws (in chronological order)

1.Employees Index Edict – National Database for female workforce

2.Respect for Female Needs Act – Employers can treat females differently

3.Motherhood Protection Act – Restriction on abortions

4.Gender separated learning

5.Job Retraining Initiative – Support for unemployed females only with proper dress code

6.Women’s Health Act – improved “hysteria” – treatment

7.Public Decency Act - prevent indecent feminine behaviour

8.Harlotry Control Act – Registration of prostitutes

9.Remove child support/social security for single mothers

10.Sanctity of Marriage Act – Males are Head of Households, restriction on divorces, abolishment of spousal rape & domestic violence

11.School uniforms

12.Lady Blue Initiative – Feminine uniforms for all female public employees

13.Female Needs Review – Exclusion of females from juries, sexual harassment = frivolous litigation, different pay scales sanctioned

14.Educational Reform Ordinance – Supplement secondary education for females to “marriage marketable” skills

15.Ornical” Infusion into drinking water

16.Operation “Guardian Angel” – Random checks on females in public for indecency/prostitution

17.Foster homesforWayward Girls

18.Medical Board Review – Female Doctors are reduced to nurses

19.Only traditional school curriculum for females

20.Sanctity of Marriage Act Review – Corporal Punishment is not domestic violence, Wifes cannot own property/make contracts

21.Corporal discipline at schools

22.Feminine Purity Decree – Mandatory chastity belts for menstruating women

23.Women’s Health Act Review – Secretarial control drugs sanctioned, hospitalisation sanctioned

24.Protection of Womenhood Act – No-go areas, curfews, media censorship

25.Introduce Female Welfare Office Act

26.Operation “Running Rabbit” – Random checks on females in public for curfew/zoning violations

27.Assembly Reform Act – Women lose the right to vote

28.Fairer Sex Amendment – Women have “minor” status and are under the responsibility of male relatives
    Last edited by peterjones; 10-23-2017, 07:40 PM.
    My women wear seamed stockings and heels - whether they like it or not! Although wetlook leggings are also fine...

Here is something from 19th century England that speaks directly to 10 & 20.

(13) In 1891 Emmeline Pethick-Lawrence began work as a social worker in a working-class area of London. She wrote about her experiences in her book My Part in a Changing World.

There was a particular point of view with regard to wife-beating. A friend of mine was once walking along the street and she passed a woman with a black eye. At the same time two other women passed, and one of them remarked: "Well, all I can say is, she is a lucky woman to have a husband to take that trouble with her." Another woman who had gone through a similar experience remarked: "Well, it ain't pleasant to be knocked about, but the making-up is lovely."

Great list, good work. I always enjoy your efforts.

Comment

• peterjones
      peterjones commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you - but I can't take all the credit here: The list was mainly compiled fro SOTU, put in a logical order and fleshed out a bit. Anyway I'm happy that you enjoy my humble contributions.
      I fear that if act 10 & 20 were ever passed, we would indeed move society back to Victorian/Edwardian times... for good and bad. Thanks for posting that quote.
Working...
X