X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Story Outline & Chapters

START
    • A depressed university graduate sits alone in a pub, half drunk
    • He is not able to get a job due to women’s quota and a few bad grades (fall out with a feminist professor). No chance to get a girlfriend
    • He’s approached by a man that indicates that the student has been watched and analysed by a secret organization that the young man might like to know more about.
    • The graduate doesn’t believe anything, but if the man buys him a drink, let him talk, another crazy guy in a bar
    • The student is shocked when he discovers how much the man knows about him.
    • The man proposed that the graduate should apply for a junior position and the Female Welfare Office. The student of course find this a ridiculous idea.
    • But they agree that he should give it a try, just to see if the man is right

Three weeks later
    • The Graduate has been accepted into the FWO, much to his own surprise
    • The Mystery Man send him a message: Just go work in the office, and do your job. You’ll be faced with many decisions, we trust that you’ll know what is right for your career and society. The organisation will watch you and provide some help, but mostly, you’re on your own. Good luck.

My women wear seamed stockings and heels - whether they like it or not! Although wetlook leggings are also fine...

Round 1 – Your first day at the office
    • You take the subway to work from your small flat on the outskirts of the capital city to your new office in the city centre (include some observation on demeanor and clothing of the women, the feminist propaganda etc)
    • You meet you new colleagues: Security guard, three co-workers on the same junior level as you, you female supervisor (add description)
    • Try to make small talk and be nice, but get rejected (“Look, I don’t know how a man could get a job here, but we’ll make sure that you’ll leave again soon”).
    • You’ll arrive at your small desk, open your mail, find some instructions and can make your first decisions-...

*** End of round***

My women wear seamed stockings and heels - whether they like it or not! Although wetlook leggings are also fine...

Comment

Sounds very intriguing. I'm eager to hear more.

Comment

Working...
      X