Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Background Infos

I. General Story Info

"Infiltrate the Departmenf of Female Welfare and change society for the better. You start as university graduate that has been freshly recruited in the agency as Junior Policy Officer that slowly rises through the ranks. Make moral choices on the way that affect your life and society."

Timeframe: 25 year

Background: A secret society (MARS) of educated class men bind together to fight back. They decide that the best course of action is the slow subversions of institutions and change the outlook, the prospects and the role of women in society incrementally.

Vibe and Themes: Mad Men, 1950ties, SPECTRE

Setting: A small country at the fringes of Europe in a modest state of economical development

Only work with realistic means (no magic portions/drugs), but coming technological developments can be interpolated over the course of the game’s time frame (progress in mobile devices, e.g. payment systems, more widespread use of existing technologies like GPS, RFID, high speed mobile internet).
    My women wear seamed stockings and heels - whether they like it or not! Although wetlook leggings are also fine...

II. Education/Propaganda
    • “w” rated movies
    • Altered telenovelas (“Know your place and be happy”)
    • Youtube “influencers” teach teens how to behave/dress/do make up etc
    • Rely on peer pressure among teens and other social groups
    • Build own social network (like China)

My women wear seamed stockings and heels - whether they like it or not! Although wetlook leggings are also fine...

Comment

III. Technology
      • Apply “Fem Guard” censorship technology
      • Make females pay by phone only (husband must authorize)
      • Merge mobile devices with Personal ID
      • Mandatory GPS lock on all mobile devices
      • Implement finger print scanner and RFID chips everywhere
      • Alter search algorithms for females and build a “filter bubble” for women
      • Restrict certain internet contents for females (just to protect them, of course)

Comment

IV. Clothing
        • Encourage the constant wear of high heels for health reasons (4’’), propaganda on the dangers of wearing sneakers, prohibitive taxes on all flat shoes (model: tobacco tax), make female feet without shoes in public/home a taboo topic, healthcare provides free podriatic care
        • Encourage the wearing of skirts, import duty on all women’s pants, pantyhose and socks
        • Encourage wearing garters & vintage stockings (e.g. by providing vending machines in offices and schools)
        • Introduce uniforms for all female workers in public service (nurses, teachers, office drones, child care) that include 5’’ heels, corsets and seamed stockings (on government expenses, of course)

Comment

Working...
        X