Game Doesn't Progress

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Game Doesn't Progress

I'm not sure if it is a technical problem or just a misunderstanding of how to play the game, but when I try and play it the game doesn't seem to progress. I can enter the game, accept the traits of the three main characters, look at texts, use the phone, go to town, go to home, but no time ever is taken off the clock and nothing I do has any effect. I can't end the week because no time has taken place. I tried adding the game to the flash security trust, but that didn't help. I tried running it online and downloading it and running it locally, which also didn't help.

Any ideas?

Have you tried using the trigger on any the women in the four locations? Doing that, and following the resulting storyline, takes time and moves the game along.

Comment

How do I use the trigger?

Comment

There are four buildings you go into and four women you meet. There is a field to enter text. If you type in the trigger word, you will move on to the next screen. I don't know if you want to be spoiled, but there are clues in game as to what the trigger words are. If you do want to be spoiled, PM me.

Comment

I've tried entering the phrases I see when visiting the wandering women, but that has no effect.

Comment

Strange-- sounds like a flash based issue. Suggest you check the tech support thread or try re-installing?
            Always working behind the scenes

Comment

Originally posted by tcheser View Post
              I've tried entering the phrases I see when visiting the wandering women, but that has no effect.
              You need t use triggers on women at specific locations. Make a note of the triggers and co-responding locations mentioned when you peak inside houses around your neighborhood, there are two different ones mentioned.

Comment

Selectacorp You know it is truly distressing when you consider the number of times people get "stuck" in the prologue and then come here for help. If we ever revisit ML for any reason, we should really just make that opening segment on rails.

Comment

• Selectacorp
                  Selectacorp commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Agreed. I got too clever by half w/all that.

• Jefferson
                  Jefferson commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yeah, you did, but we are all too fucking nice to say anything around here. This is the damndest group of Doms, I tell ya...

"I say. my dear fellow, this rather sucks, old boy"

Similar issue. I click around on the 'women' icons, and type the boldface phrases into all the 'trigger' fields in the various shops, but nothing ever happens.

Comment

I am honestly tempted to vote we revisit Mysteria Lane just to get rid of the dam trigger frases.

Comment

Working...
                  X