Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Content Development Focus-- I need your feedback!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Content Development Focus-- I need your feedback!

I'm in the process of prepping content for the next phase of Company Man, as well as continuing to write Strange Bedfellows. I am committed to completing both, but the production of the Company Man content (vids & images) does open up the possibility of creating interactive projects like the recent Project: Pygmalion focused on the one CMan NPC. Would you prefer I...
    Focus on Strange Bedfellows novelisation
    39.47%
    Create interactive projects with the Company Man NPC content
    50.00%
    Split efforts between both
    10.53%

The poll is expired.

Always working behind the scenes

My Op: Whatever suits your fancy or continues your writing flow.
    #CufflinksForever

Comment

Personally speaking, while I enjoy the Novels, the Interactive Content just does it for me more. Especially with the game projects seemingly taking longer and longer, some in-between releases some filler in the form of interactive projects seems like a good idea. Though at the ends of the day I would concur with what MaxDS said here. Whatever works for you best. As I said I like the novels too at the end of the day.

Comment

I like the novels, but in saying that i also agree with MaxDS anything you put out is fine.

Comment

Definitely agree with whatever is most inspiring to you as I think that's the route to not only more productivity but better quality, but given the choices, I would go with interactive material - I think that gives options on fleshing out stuff that's been developed for the novelization, as well as seeding (and testing) ideas that might come up for inclusion in the novelization moving forward. I also think that from a purely marketing standpoint, the occasional interactive releases are probably better for getting outside attention to Selectacorp and its output.

Comment

Working...
          X