No announcement yet.

Unable to play videos on any game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The spinning circle/fail to load seems like a modern browser issue.

Basically every browser has blocked Flash from running. If you allow all flash to be run, this may solve your problem.
    #CufflinksForever

Comment

Any chance they'll start creating Selecta games with a real game engine and not some flash toy?

Comment

• esclavage
      esclavage commented
      Editing a comment
      NegaDink - there aren't any plans to changr the platform at the moment. Sorry!

• MaxDS
      MaxDS commented
      Editing a comment
      To move to a game engine would be to remove the original point of the material: corporate-styled presentation (which is what this system is used for anyways). Selecta has continued to consider branching out, but currently it's not in the cards.

Here's what I see when I try to load the video file:

Comment

• JayneCobb
      JayneCobb commented
      Editing a comment
      When I put the videos in VLC, they play fine.

• MaxDS
      MaxDS commented
      Editing a comment
      Eh, I see you're using a mac, which explains why you're not using the main app...

I'll have to defer to Sephrith and Selectacorp

• JayneCobb
      JayneCobb commented
      Editing a comment
      I tried in Chrome, and one of Fenoxo's games. I couldn't get Selectacorp working but I could get Corruption. Can you re-release the previous games as html5? That works for me.

I tried in Chrome, and one of Fenoxo's games. I couldn't get Selectacorp working but I could get Corruption. Can you re-release the previous games as html5? That works for me.
    Attached Files

Comment

• MaxDS
      MaxDS commented
      Editing a comment

• Selectacorp
      Selectacorp commented
      Editing a comment
      Yep-- will eventually republish all existing content so it will all play in HTML5 (latest content should already publish in HTML5)-- tks for the request as it needs to be done!
Working...
X