These games seem cool but I can't play them

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These games seem cool but I can't play them

I have had two major problems with the games. On corperate raider 2 and 3 certain buttons for talking to people just don't work at all. Which in the third game makes it so I can't even get to the ending. The other issue is with spoils of war. It gets stuck on the screen you go to when you click on the flag making the game unplayable. Are these issues common and how do I fix them?

When you say Spoils of War get's stuck, do you mean that the Return to Map button in the lower right corner doesn't work? I never had that problem. In CR2 and 3, sometimes certain buttons become visible before they should be/before they are actually clickable. If you describe the problem buttons someone else may be able to tell you if it's a flash/technical issue or a bug.

Comment

• Female Tamer
      Female Tamer commented
      Editing a comment
      I noticed buttons will appear visible but can't be used too so maybe thats it and in cr 3 I just couldn't figure out what your supposed to do? I hope that's all the problem is but in spoils of war I definitely get stuck on the flag screen. I can't go back to the map or anywhere else you can go from there.

If you get stuck in a dialog screen: Try to klick an other aktivity outside the dialog screen! Work's for CR2 CR3.

Comment

Hey Female Tamer, sorry to hear about your issues. For CR3 at least a lot of bug fixing was done in the version that was re-released in January, if you are not already make sure you are running that version. One other thing for all our games is make sure you are running the .exe file and not the .html or .swf files as those are just components of the game. As the games have gotten more complex that has become important because a lot of the scripting I've done won't work without being run in the .exe as it requires something to host it. If you still have any issues if you could grab me a screen shot or two of where exactly you are running into the issue I think I still have the source files laying around and I can take a look at what is going on under the hood in those sections.

Comment

Working...
      X