Old Game Question: Bonds in The Demeter Declension

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Old Game Question: Bonds in The Demeter Declension

New to the site. Been enjoying the shorter games and more linear presentations.

In Demeter Declension I can't seem to "budge" the daughter's Bonds with her mother down significantly. Playing through multiple "levels" and all the events, I only get a few "pings" and end up with 75-80 bond (of 100) and can't push it down further.

What really obvious trick am I missing?

Welcome Lokus! Must admit, that was a while ago-- hopefully some old timers will have some advice on that one!
    Always working behind the scenes

Comment

Go to the observation deck, they will watch clips of each other degrading themselves, and bonds will drop. Also if you lower their will past a certain point, an event will trigger to make the other take the abuse. This triggers a substantial drop. Drop level seems to be RNG'ed, so there is no consistent way to hit a certain target. Still, you should be able to drop it quite low on any given play through.

Comment

Originally posted by Nonnyor Business View Post
        Go to the observation deck, they will watch clips of each other degrading themselves, and bonds will drop. Also if you lower their will past a certain point, an event will trigger to make the other take the abuse. This triggers a substantial drop. Drop level seems to be RNG'ed, so there is no consistent way to hit a certain target. Still, you should be able to drop it quite low on any given play through.
        Yeah, I tried that, at every stage. I could consistently get the mother's bonds down quite low but the daughter's doesn't move significantly. As you say, RNG.

Comment

Working...
        X