CR3 Help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CR3 Help

I'm just playing the game again with the new version using the walkthrough and I'm just wondering what you need to do to get Allison to accept demotion rather than quit and for Jennifer Page to accept the mother-daughter act? It feels like I've done everything already, and I'm at the end of the game, but they are still locked.

As I recall it only requires her willpower to be low enough, nothing to do with Allison.

Comment

Originally posted by firehawk12 View Post
      I'm just playing the game again with the new version using the walkthrough and I'm just wondering what you need to do to get Allison to accept demotion rather than quit and for Jennifer Page to accept the mother-daughter act? It feels like I've done everything already, and I'm at the end of the game, but they are still locked.
      Allison has a random thing so she either accepts demotion or quits, I found if she quits I needed to replay the game to try again. Same with Jennifer (assuming he willpower is the lowest) though I found maxing out the daughter first increase the chances of Jennifer ageing....

Comment

Originally posted by Superjm457 View Post

Allison has a random thing so she either accepts demotion or quits, I found if she quits I needed to replay the game to try again. Same with Jennifer (assuming he willpower is the lowest) though I found maxing out the daughter first increase the chances of Jennifer ageing....
        Oh so it;s random? Too bad,.

Comment

• Superjm457
          Superjm457 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yea, It's like the beginning where 2 of the 4 girls from the previous game have a chance of saying no instead of accepting the job offer. I remember a post in the forums somewhere that they try to explain their reasoning in adding that mecanic into their games.....
      Working...
      X